Sunday 30 October 2016

Downtown Design Week Review

Hello readers,

This week I volunteered to be with one of my favorite interior designer firm Pallavi Dean Interiors. Pallavi came up with her new furniture line and her debut to Dubai and International market! Let me tell about her story line. Her heritage, personal and work life influenced every single detail you see on the design. Rose gold, camel fur, lambskin, kinetic design, the utility of product were combined in a genius way and end product was breathtaking! I think you should contact Pallavi for more details!

Besides looking happy and introducing the products to VIP clients, I was the heavy guy to lift skinny girls on the other side of seesaw!



Bell chair

Svagata Console

Svagata Pouf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.