Sunday 5 June 2016

Vesna Restaurant / Lounge Soft Opening, Conrad Hotel

Hello readers,

Let me tell you what happened when I was at soft opening sit-down dining of Vesna Restaurant bar at Conrad hotel. 

I unintentionally arrived late due to my full time office job! Luckily enough, a good friend of mine asked me to join her for that night. I was in a table with lovely owner of Sophie Toh and her entourage. 

What does Vesna offer than other restaurant? First of all, it's the first Slavic cuisine in Dubai. I am pretty sure we are all bored of Asian fusion restaurants aka Westernized Asian cuisine! It's a brilliant addition to Dubai food scene!

Go Try!!!!
I didn't take this pic. Too busy enjoying the food and conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.