Wednesday 15 June 2016

Weslodge Friday Cocktails by TOH PR

It was one of those fridays where I had lots to do in a 24 hours of period. I was one of the lucky invitees for cocktails at Weslodge on friday afternoon. You know you're feeling safe when the bartender asks you what drink you want based on your drink choices! Well, if you feel the same comfort with me, YOU MUST GO to Weslodge!

Seriously though! what is it with TOH PR's invitee list? Why was everyone beautiful and handsome? I am not that ugly but that day I felt I needed a couple surgery for the party!


Back to the Restaurant! Weslodge is a Canadian chain restaurant recently debut its talent to food lovers in Dubai! In addition to that, the view is breathe taking its located on the 68th floor. The drinks list is classically rooted but adventurously reinterpreted and the appetizers were like the whole concept  "dare to be different"...

Thanks Omar and TOH PR team for a great experience again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.