Friday 11 November 2016

Art of Dining Night by Architectural Digest

Hello readers,

I was invited to Art of Dining dinner organised by Architectural Digest. There were 12 successful interior designers from the region designed their own table. Honestly, I was expecting to be fun but after the doors opened I was beyond speechless! Every single table from glasses to cutlery, decorations to flower arrangement was designed meticulously! I was one of special guest of Pallavi Dean's table! Picture doesn't do too much of justice but I was mesmerised from their design. I was with super nice crowd! From Agatha who recently joined Pallavi Dean team, Khalid Shafar and his wife, Richard Dean (the morning show host at Dubai Eye), Alex Hirschi (the radio blondie from Dubai Eye), and two other ladies who i forgot their name!! :(

Guys! having to sit in a table with talented people and sharing ideas and exchanging experience about art, architecture and interior design was my favourite kind of night!

Pallavi Dean's Table arrangement

Khalid Sharaf's chairs
Please check out Pallavi Dean @pallavideaninsteriors on Instagram

Pallavi, thank you so much for having me at your table that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.