Monday 14 November 2016

Dolce and Gabbana Store Opening and After Party

Ciao readers,

I don't know where to start! First let me start from 5pm of the day of event. I got into my car to drive to mall of emirates. I couldn't start the engine! I knew battery was dead because nothing switched on! I immediately called uber to head there!

5:10 pm, I am in the car changing into something more chic, I realised that I took french cuff instead of single cuff AND I don't carry cufflinks with me! what the FOURK!!!

5:37pm, I arrived to MOE, rushed to Paul Smith to my buy a pair of cufflinks that i don't need! I asked the sales girl to leave my office bag and work clothes for 2 hours...

5:59pm, I am in front of Dolce and Gabbana shop! I am so excited to attend to the event. I am going to meet 2 guys who changed my vision to fashion industry and made me save money to buy myself my first high end brand clothing when was 18 years old! I am a very small town boy! There were no big end shops in the city I lived!

6:20pm, by that point, bright spot lights, being nervous hits me and panic attack hit me! I started sweating like no tomorrow! One of the sales person handed me a box of tissue to wipe my face! I took half of the tissues from the box to dry my chest, forehead and soaked beard! I called a friend of mine to ask what to do. Her response was " go to toilet, get your shirt off and sit until you dry!" That was the only logical thing to do at that time! So I did! I went to disabled toilet and locked myself until I dried... and it worked! I dried my shirt under the dryer.. It wasn't a great feeling but what to do!!

6:52pm, I was back to the store! By then, there were a lot of ladies almost floating and mesmerising with dolce and gabbana dresses and shoes and accessories! Some men were in their A game in style of their suits1 Wow, everything and everyone was beautiful! Then the music stopped and cameras started to raise! there it was! They arrived! Stefano, Domenico, Anna, and 2 models! My heart started racing again! It was like a mexican wave around them, cameras, selfies, flashes, women pushing each other to meet them! I waited for a solid 10 minutes to able to approach them! When it was my turn, I leaned over Stefano and thanked him for opening my eyes to fashion world! He recorded me on his phone and shared the story with his followers later!

not a natural blush!  literally overheated!


Then I chatted with Domenico for longer and then I left! I was so contented to able to speak to them both! After 3 hours of mad experience, I collected my stuff from Paul smith store and headed to royal mirage! I honestly needed some quiet time from all the hectic work and incidents occurred along the way! I stayed for an hour and half and head back home to relax!

I want to thank Errol to send me the invitation to the event and supporting my work and believing in me!

thanks for reading! I am off to bed!! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.