Tuesday 17 May 2016

AESOP - Amazing Face wash and Unisex Herbal Deodorant

I want you to stop every commercial, mainstream crap you're using and invest on your skin!

Yes, it sounds harsh entry but this is the story how I am in LOVE with a brand called AESOP!

4 years ago, I went to visit my friend in Hong Kong. When I stayed at my friend's place, I noticed those really old school lab bottle at first glance. I asked what they're for. My friend's answer was "They're AESOP. You should stop wasting your money on those commercial crap skin products and invest on your skin with these!" Now, I am telling you! you do the same!

After I found Z7 will do the PR for the brand in the region, I contacted the person in charge (Amazing Rohini). Throughout the email exchanges I sent her a picture of my AESOP stash in my bathroom counter to show how loyal I am. She arranged to give 2 products to review. Please read my review for the products below!!



I have been using AESOP amazing face wash (yes, it's freaking amazing!) for 4 years and I really like it. The fragrance make me feel like I am doing aromatherapy when I was my face. It is a very gentle cleanser for oily skin. Ingredients include Mandarin Orange Oil (an antiseptic and good for treatment of skin disorders) Ylang Ylang – Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (said to normalise sebum secretion thus avoiding skin problems) Lavender Oil (for antiseptic and calming qualities), Water (for hydration), and Sea Salt (to draw out toxins)



Here is what to expect from this deodorant!
Aroma? Fresh and herbaceous
Product texture? Evaporative mist
Skin feel? Deodorised, reassured

The unisex deodorant spray has a subtle fresh, herbaceous aroma, is aluminium-free and made with a botanically based formula containing Zinc Ricinoleate and a blend of essential oils including Rosemary, Sage and Eucalyptus.

Now go and buy what I say! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.