Sunday 15 May 2016

Zadig and Voltaire Event at Frioul

Hello readers,

It's getting HOT in here lately! I have changed my pace to walk on the streets since the temperatures are rising... On wednesday night, I attended another event hosted by great The Qode Event for Zadig and Voltaire FW2016 at Frioul. Since the brand is Parisian, the venue was chosen right on spot! Party took place at Frioul in Souk Madinat....

For those doesn't know the owner Zadie & Voltaire, allow me enlighten you a bit.. The brand was established by Andre Giller who is nephew of the founder of company Lacoste!

Zadig & Voltaire emphasise chic street style with touch of rock and punk! You can see skull and wing prints in their design. Whereas for women, it's very bohemic!

I have to honest! Pop trash music is my least favourite music unless I listen to it from a good band or unplugged! It's very rare that events in Dubai are hosted with a decent band! Lucky enough, I was there to listen this great band...

You should check out Zadig & Voltaire shop in Dubai mall in Fashion avenue!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.