Monday 9 May 2016

Mrs. Keepa FW016 Launch Party at Indie

Dear Reader,

Hello again! I attended Mrs. Keepa Fashion Deput for FW016 event at Indie on past Monday. Let me tell you about Indie a little bit first... Indie is located formerly Gaucho's bar and lounge area. I have already checked their menu and tasted their scrumptious cocktails. If you're jaded from many bars and restaurants you have been in the city, Indie is "THE PLACE" to visit.

Now back to the star of the night. Mariam Yehia! She's Egyptian born Dubai living talented fashion designer who brings bohemian chic to her line and she did it in her last collection in very best way. When I was watching her runway show, I immediately noticed the craftsmanship and line she's put in this collection. At first glance, you might think it reminded you of classic Gucci outfits. (ps: Please read Alessandro Michelle's Gucci rebranding debut). If I can describe her collection in a few words, they could be colorful, feminine, bohemian, and affordable.

You can reach her via her Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/mrskeepa/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.