Saturday 23 April 2016

Dyson Pure Cool Launch Event at Zero Gravity

Hello follower/s or to the voice in my head,

I was an eventzilla on wednesday evening. First event I went was the Dyson Pure Cool Air purifier event was held at Zero Gravity! The Brand manager whom I spoke to after the presentation told me that they're opening Dubai Branch for Dyson had a detailed presentation for the product. I am pretty sure most of people living here suffering from bad air quality. If you haven't checked the air quality reports in Dubai, you should do your research. Particulate matter (PM) is reaching up (quote on quote) to 10 which means we are breathing chunk of dust. With this product, air quality in the room will increase massively! You really should check it out!
From the event

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.