Wednesday 13 April 2016

Skyler Grey Event at Coya

Dear blog diary! It's me again! I had the chance to go to Skyler Grey private event at Coya last Tuesday. First of all, I must thank The Portsmouth Group crew for making hosting another great event in dubai. It was the creme de Le creme kind of event from the guests to DJ, from cocktails to artist

Who is Skyler Grey? He's a talented American street artist influenced by Basquiat and Keith Haring in the age 16 find himself a place in the international art scene. His dadager is the head his company! I got the chance to congratulate having a talented son like his. 

I also interviewed Skyler for quite a few minutes. Sadly, the temp was too hot in the area where he spray painted his mural work. I started to sweat profusely while I was chatting with him. (Massive eye-roll to myself). I told how much I like queen Amy painting he did. 

I just loved being there that night. Another step in my career I can check. Heading from F list to D list blogger!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.