Saturday 9 April 2016

Downtown Design Event

I have started to think hiring a freelance writer as I am catching up very late with my events and posts! Apologies in advance....

I attended Downtown design event at Gizia bar (hope the name is correct) which was located behind the HEAT exhibition. Yes, it was a great catch up with friends from the industry to make this city beautiful! Yes, you own us community! we are the designers...

Most of our conversation was about late Zaha hadid's news and Panama paper's leak!

There was a false advertisement at the event though! At the invitation it was mentioned that champagne and networking! Look, let me get this straight! this is not a tinder date! you can't give false information about what you're offering!


red carpet to toilets!!!!
semi full Design district

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.