Wednesday 6 April 2016

Traiteur brunch dubai

By far, this is my favorite brunch! They got oval tables so you can talk to person across from the table! (I am soooo deaf sometimes, I can't even hear what the person says next to me!) Sadly, the weather was rainy to enjoy outdoors on last friday but hey, I put all those delicious escargot, scallops, JUMBO or TIGER shrimps and lobster to my big fat belly! oh yeah give it to me! please don't leave my body for another 2 days! I love seafood! Sorry vegetarians! You're missing out BIG time!

The only bad thing about I can complain about is that prosecco they serve for 695 package! It's awful! Cocktails options are very limited and Cosmo I ordered wasn't cosmo! it was CRANBERRY juice!  If you want to stuff your stomach with rich french food, it's the place to be!!

ps: I got food poisoned from oysters the last time I went there so I didn't even touch them last friday!

Overall: 3 stars :-/
where they cook delicious food for my belly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.