Sunday 3 April 2016

Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet event at The One and Only, Royal Mirage Hotel

Good morning followers,

It has been a whirlwind kind of days for me! Back to back events, brunch and boat party... My body was resisting to stay sober!

I was at Alice and Olivia event organized with one of the best PR companies in the region (Qde events) in the contemporary arabesque garden at The One and Only Hotel. Let me talk about the brand a little bit. Stacey Bendet started her clothing line at Barneys and now she sells over 50 countries around the world. I am so glad there are more selection for women to dress more comfortable yet still look chic! Thanks to gossip news and entertainment channels leading women to dress body hugging dresses... #KardashiansAreTheWorst

I just found Stecey Bendet a bit odd when I approached her and took a pic with her! Pls, you make the judgement!

ps: I cropped myself from the pic! this blog isn't about me!! For that I have IG and FB! ;)
No, she is a wax model!
That's how she posed!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.