Tuesday 24 May 2016

Wolrd Class Competition UAE

Hello my reader/s,

I was at Embassy Club to witness UAE's finest 8 bartenders to impress jury and audience one last time for World Class competition!The UAE's greatest mixologists compete throughout the year in the industry’s most respected bartender competition, judged by bartending luminaries.



The representer James Clark who is also 4th on World Class Global in 2013 cheered the crowd during the night!

I must say that I was already hit by first drink I had at the event! I had Old fashioned cocktail with nicely cut/trimmed ice! Oh boy, I promised myself not to have another Old fashioned again!!

The winner was selected from jury whom are the toughest, best in their industry. Laura from Boca, DIFC crowned for the best bartender in UAE for 2016! Congrats you!!!

There she is!!! Laura from BOCA

If you happen to visit Boca one of those days, please congratulate her!

Thanks to Sticky Ginger PR team for an amazing night and having me to be part of it!!!

ps: I had to rest and sweat out all the booze of me on Monday and skipped one award ceremony and a bar's one year anniversary party! oh well, it was worth! ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.