Sunday 20 March 2016

Bootcamps in Marina


Do you feel unmotivated after work? Do you live in Marina? Do you spend more time messaging friends than exercising at the gym? If your answers are yes to all, you should join me to bootcamp classes on sunday and monday nights at 7:30! Oh, this isn't any bootcamp classes you have heard of or advertised!

BTW, I will NOT recommend you anything I don't do or see! The Personal trainer Matt Glass is one of the best trainers I have been trained with. I sometimes feel like I am training for Krav Maga (it's notorious defense technique)...

Summer time in Europe is approaching! If you don't want to hide on your clothes or sit at the end of beach clubs, make a move very soon!

Oh, I have to say this but I have one ab and am the one person who whines every time goes to classes! I feel great after the class and it motivates me to eat healthy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.