Sunday 20 March 2016

Charlie Swimwear

I can't stop myself from writing! I am sure there is someone, somewhere reading these and taking notes. At least I want to believe like that! ;)

Well, my previous post was about going to bootcamp classes in Marina. Here comes another need! swimwear in Dubai! Don't you think VS, Seafolly/Seamolly, H&M other brands make you look common? It's unfortunate that there are no mid range swimwear you can find unless you wait for sales to buy OVERPRICED brands!

I personally recommend you to look at charliebymz swimwear collection! First check the sale items and then check 2016 collection. If you sign up for newsletter, you get notifications for mid season sale stuff!

There you go! I saved you from one more problem!

http://www.charliebymz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.