Thursday 31 March 2016

Dubai World Cup 2016


It was the time of the year for people dressed at their best  where men don't wear boring navy blue suits and ladies don't complain too much about their masochist shoes and look chic than any other night outs!

After going to the races 4 times and finally settling my own style, I decided to put my name on competition for best dressed man and best dressed couple. I am strongly doubted that judges didn't do any clear selection to best dressed men whom represents contemporary English gentleman look! I really want to interview one of the judges to ask their education, who his/her inspiration and his/her influence of the moment. I really would't count that TV representative vote as she has her own personal stylist... She's basically like a child! Someone tells her what to wear.. You will read my interview in here soon.

Anywho! I couln't win anythign that day other than another great event in Dubai with a great group of friends. Hope you enjoyed as much as I did!

I would love to attend Kentucky Derby one day!!




Last leg of the races

View from Jaguar Lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.