Sunday 20 March 2016

Delete Facebook and some other social app of your phone

I finally overcome my destructive inner voice to able write about this! Frankly, I have been microblogging on my phone with a few group chats but I think it's time to write here and get things done.

I am not sure if you're able to do it but I want you to delete your some of your social media apps of your phone. This will help you to read something more interesting than "Like" every freaking thing! Also please stop sharing UNILAD, Huffingpost, Buzzfeed, James-dubbie Cordon, Dailymash's fb page. I follow them too (eyeroll)! I want my friends to be multilateral not a unilateral boresomes!! I am not going to tell what websites you should follow. I don't want you to turn into me. Then whenever or if ever I meet you, I will have nothing to talk or discuss about.

I once told that I have the blatant attitude of Katie Hopkins... I don't know how to say things "politically correct". I will not lie to your safe (in this case your reflection from the laptop or phone) nor I will fluff the reality and sell it to you. I haven't got any sponsors therefor, everything you will read is going to be merely from the perspective of my experience!


ps: I used so much "I" in this entry! there will be more of he, she, its on the next entries... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.