Sunday 20 March 2016

Luncheon at Armani Deli

After visiting Picasso and Miro Exhibition, I decided to go for lunch at Armani Deli! I find the colors of the hotel interior very dull! beige, brown, artificial silk....

Anyways, the waiter first handed the a la carte menu. Then he handed a smaller menu for set up menu and 2 or 3 meal course menu option!

Well, I hadn't eaten much since I woke up that day so I went for 2 meal course option which is 140 AED. I ordered 2 main course from the selected menu. I am not going to discuss if you're vegetarian but if you don't eat fish, you're missing A LOT!!!

Waitrose used to sell squid ink fresh pasta may years ago! Now, I don't find it anywhere!

When I go to Dubai Mall, I usually eat at Social House or Markette. After discovering Armani Deli, I WILL NEVER go there again! I approximately pay the same amount when I order a starter and a main course at those restaurants in the mall. If you're willing to pay 140 AED for amazing food, don't bother eating in the mall unless you want to eat at food court. You're welcome for the tip!
Squid ink risotto with sliced squid

Grilled seabass with asparagus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.