Sunday 27 March 2016

Dinning at RefleTTs

I finally made it to Reflets after 3 years of promising myself and not doing it! Hashtag Procrastinator!!! I want to write this post on friday but it has been another those busy weekends that I didn't rest at all!

Back to the restaurant! I was over the moon after leaving the restaurant. Every single dish is an experiment there. Combining simple things no one has thought of before makes the chef very experimental! I loved the idea of having 4 different menus every year based on season.

Ambiance: Yes, it was very romantic when I went on Thursday night! there were 3 couples dining that night! It felt so romantic that I was expecting someone would pop the question to his girlfriend!

Decor: I loved those Baccarat chandeliers... I am not so keen about floor to ceiling mirrors in the bathroom! I want to at least of light when I am doing my business there!

Service: Every single staff knows what they were doing. They're so synchronized. It felt like a show not a serving!

Wine: I had that Matesse wine was offered by Sommelier! It was worth every penny i spent!

Overall: LOVED IT!

ps: there is no type on the post title!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.