Sunday 20 March 2016

Picasso and Miro Exhibition at The Annex, Burj Khalifa

So this weekend I visited the exhibition of the geniuses of their centuries Pablo Picasso and Joan Miro Exhibition at the Annex Building.

I saw some of Picasso's painting at Reina Sofia in Madrid (the biggest collection of all museums in Europe), Tate Modern in London and a few more in Barcelona. Also, visited Joan Miro Foundation museum in Barcelona.

I frankly didn't know both of the artists dedicated almost a decade of their lives to pottery and poetry. It was something nice to discover since I have read, seen their art.

My opinion on the exhibition is nice. It literally took me 20 minutes to see the paintings, sketches and pottery work on the collection. Does it worth to pay 125 aed to see it? Not so sure!! Back in Europe you pay € 18-20 to see hell a lot of artists in the permanent collection. If you're an art lover, I would see it is a definite must-see!

What else do you have to do on the weekend other than brunching and going to beach clubs? If your answer is unclear, book your tickets before it lasts!


http://www.picassomiro.com/visiting.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.