Sunday 20 March 2016

Noir Opening at Kempinski Hotel, The Mall of Emirates


First of all, I sincerely apologise for putting this post way too late. I can hear my destructive inner voice saying all the things passing through your minds... I would like to thank Gabriela for having me on the list on November 4th. As you may know, Noir is the place if you want to feel you live in a vibrant city.. It's very avant-garde with its unique interior and massive chandelier from Preciosa Lighting... It's terrace feels like a sweet hide from all the buzz from the highway right in the front...

Do you have some guests in town more than 4-5 days and you're residing in Marina area, then you must take them there and click one of the boxes from your taking them out list



https://www.kempinski.com/en/dubai/mall-of-the-emirates/dining/bars/Noir-Dubai/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.