Sunday 27 March 2016

Yacht Club in Marina

I have been living in Marina for years. Yacht Club was and still is my local bar until Pier 7 opened. It used to be "the spot" for beautiful people like us to go out on thursday night!

Well, things changed! Now, yacht club has MASSIVE balcony furniture where you can't even mingle! As much as we love to talk to someone at the bar when we are in europe, in dubai everyone seems to hate or look down to person who tries to one another! Maybe I am wrong but that's how i feel or see!

Even the crowd changed after those gigantic furniture were replaced instead of high tables...

I tried to take a pic but I don't think it's doing any justice!

I still like going there though. They used to have gentelmen's night on wednesdays but now they have this bad presecco deal for 100 aed instead. Cheap drinks ALWAYS give me headache!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.