Tuesday 22 March 2016

Habtoor City Residence Launch Event at St. Regis

I was so impressed from the layouts of the residences Habtoor is offering! In case you wonder, there aren't studios. 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom options for Al Habtoor City Residence. I have been living long enough to start considering buying my own apartment. Event followed by the chairman's speech and how the city going to look like after. I am not property sales consultant but I think it's a clever investment for those who wants to move to the center of the city!

I think some marketing people should choose people they're inviting wisely! There were influencers like me, investors like some of my friends and the rest of people who are envelope openers! I call them event-hos!

Off topic, I ran into a friend of mine who works for Al Habtoor last night. She gave me a few details of the project which I find it more confidential! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.